This is absolutely fantastic.
There’s a few of those i would like to try: scheduling for successive four weeks feels like an amazing plan. I’ve come back to a stage wherever i am dropping from 3 (scheduled) blog posts per week to 2, therefore this could be a good time to implement a replacement programming pattern too.
I think connecting with readers could be a vast issue, really. Commenting on blogs, sharing links, thanking followers – all little steps towards bigger social fate.
Fresh out of ideas on how to help your writing take off? You’re in luck.
We’ve compiled a list of 89 book marketing ideas that will change your life, build your brand, and sell your book. There’s something for everyone on the list.
Best of all, the list is free. Completely free.
Sound intriguing? Read on.
89 Book Marking Ideas That Will…
Increase your web presence:
- Create a testimonial page on your website
- Retweak the SEO on your site
- Ask fans to post their reviews on your Facebook page
- Sign up for Twitter
- Clean up your social footprint
- Create an author FB page and use it instead of your profile
- Offer bloggers advanced reading copies
- Go on an online book tour
- Host Q+A sessions on Google+
- Create Facebook Friday videos
- Register as an author on Amazon
- Create a book trailer
- Get a new Author Website
Build your fan base:
View original post 589 more words