Calling all independent authors and publishers! We are proud to announce the 17th annual Independent Publisher Book Awards,conducted to honor the year’s best independently published titles. We are now accepting entries for books with 2012 or 2013 copyrights or released between Aug 1, 2011 and March 15, 2013. The contest is presented by Jenkins Group and our book marketing website, IndependentPublisher.com, headquartered in Traverse City, Michigan.
The “IPPY” Awards were conceived as a broad-based, unaffiliated awards program open to all members of the independent publishing industry, and are open to authors and publishers worldwide who produce books written in English and intended for the North American market. We define “independent” as 1) independently owned and operated; 2) operated by a foundation or university; or 3) long-time independents that became incorporated but operate autonomously and publish fewer than 50 titles a year.
- 75 subject categories in National awards
- Regional awards for the United States, Canada, and Australia and New Zealand
- E-Book Awards with fiction, non-fiction, children’s and regional categories
- Ten Outstanding Books of the Year awards chosen from all entries at no extra charge
- Winners receive medals, certificates, and earn credibility, publicity — and increased book sales!
CLICK HERE to download the 2013 IPPY Awards guidelines and entry form.
CLICK HERE to see 2012 IPPY Awards results, with photos of the award ceremony.
Click for category list.