Hail and well met, NaNoers! November has started at last. I’d give you my word count, but alas, this post is pre-written and scheduled to post at 12:01 A.M. CST on November 1st. By the time this posts, however, I’ll have been in November for five hours already!
To start off NaNoWriMo well, I figured I’d give you something to lift your hearts and bolster your first writing surge of the month. Presenting…writing advice from Snoopy!
- Camp NaNoWriMo Day 21: Under 10,000 To Go (creativemysteries.net)
- Struggling at Camp NaNoWriMo? Keep calm and soon you’ll write on… (philosophybychristy.wordpress.com)
- Rebel NaNoWriMo (talynmarie.wordpress.com)
- 10 TOP TIPS Surviving NaNoWriMo – Motivation to all Campers . Day 19# 19/30 (awritersfountain.wordpress.com)
- Camp NaNoWriMo. Are you in? (12novels.com)
- How Tendinitis Ruined My Camp NaNoWriMo (leajurock.wordpress.com)