I was nominated for “The Very Inspiring Blogger Award” on Monday by fellow blogger at Imagineer-ing and I’d like to take this opportunity to thank Chelsea Brown for this award.
Thank you very much Steve, I truly appreciate this and I am paying it forward now.
Here are the rules of the award:
- Display the award logo,
- Link back to the person who nominated you,
- State 7 things about yourself,
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
Alright, let me try to share seven things that you may not know about me.
- I love to read, read, read a lot of books. I find reading relaxing and enlightening.
- I love listening to music. i prefer a bit of everything when it involves music: classical, rock, slightly jazz, so on. I typically hear music once I am within the workplace. I stream music from an online station or alternative online tool. the idea is to listen to something while i’m working. I listen to music also betting on my mood, and i often find that I connect songs to sure moods and thoughts. for instance, in my writing, i’ll occasionally use a line from a song lyric as an epigraph as a way to line a context or mood for the writing. I positively love definitely music, and i think music is a crucial aspect of my life.
- I might sometimes write for other publications. I also ghost pieces pretty regularly. And I’ll also occasionally blog for the SelfPublish101. It’s a big Internet out there.
- I go to the gym occasionally. And jog every Saturday and Sunday.
- During my leisure time I played Video Games with my brother, it’s fun. Try!
- My ambition in life.. I want to become a writer! I want to write stories that are capable of changing the lives of people. I always had writing as a hobby. Whenever I was unhappy or dissatisfied with my life, I would often write short stories emerging from my imagination.
- I am also doing some image editing/designing.
Nominees (In no particular order)
Imagineer-ing – An adventure in ebooks.
brianwfoster.com – Tips, reviews and critiques in fiction writing.
Self Publishing Advocate – Encouraging authors in the Self-publishing industry.
Hey Sweetheart, Get Me Rewrite! – A Discussion of Writing For Those Who Have Spent Their Lives Writing
Oprah – Life Lift is a place where you can find engaging news, fresh images, and the straight talk.
Catherine Ryan Howard – Writer, astronaut, skinny – Catherine Ryan Howard wouldn’t mind being any of those things.
Xlibris Self Publishing – designed to help you write and publish your book.
Shannon Thompson – You need the world, and the world needs good people.
Weakly Short Stories – Just another WordPress.com site.
Gabfrab.com – I’ve infused myself with puppy DNA.
Bucket List Publication – Indulge- Travel, Adventure, and New Experiences
The Life of a Newbie Self-Published Author – This blog is my journey through self-publishing, side quests included
Pat Fitzhugh – Author
Disappearing in Plain Sight – Writing about writing.